Wednesday, January 7, 2009

797 it's here finally! or so we thought


This ride has been crazy.  God is definitely teaching us patience through all of this.  I called the NBC Last week, being that it was over 90 days already, and spoke with an amazing lady.  She went and checked on our case and found that it was on her co-workers desk that she was going to be out of town for another week.  She then said "You know what I am going to do for you, I am going to read this and get back with you this evening". One hour later she called and said "Great news, your approval is on it's way". Four days later I got our approval in the mail and guess what... our address was wrong.  I thought to myself, could this be?  I emailed her and she was so apologetic.  She said she would have another one on the way the next day.  Three days later, today, it came in the mail and guess what... wrong again.  This time I had to laugh because there was nothing left to do. It was stated that we were approved for a child from 0-12 months and Levi is 3. I emailed her back and she felt awful.  She corrected it right away and sent me a copy while we wait for the original.  Hubby is going to take it to our agency in the morning and see if it will work and if not we will wait a few more days for the original and make a copy of it. God does have a sense of humor and yes Lord... We are learning patience.

Levi is supposed to be leaving for his surgery this week and I have contacted our agency to get an exact date but haven't heard back.

Thank you for all of your support and prayers.  

Hold on Sweetie we are coming!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, make sure you keep us updated..This is crazy

Jill said...

Yay, a step closer! So excited for you!

Shelly and Family said...

Praying for Levi and his surgery and that I heard that you guys are leaving soon...

So love the photo of that wonderful little guy!

Donna said...

Crazy stuff! Hope you get that dossier sent SOON :)