Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Please Pray



Our sweet boy is going in for surgery in just a few short hours. Please pray for him and for the surgeon doing his surgery. We are believing for a quick recovery and Levi will feel so much better after he has this. Please pray for Peace for us. We know God is going to take care of our boy, but it sure is hard to be across the world when all you want to do is be holding your baby and sitting by his side. On another note our fundraiser went pretty well, we will be doing another one soon. Tomorrow our Dossier will go to our agency for review looks great to us. Now off to China finally! Thank you to all of our wonderful friends and family who has been supporting us we could not do it without all of you. God has given us some amazing friends!

8 comments:

Shelly and Family said...

I can't believe he is having suregery on Francesca's Birthday. You so know we will be praying for him every step of the way....Please keep us posted....

Unknown said...

praying a lot today and yeah for your dossier going to your agency

Shauna and MacLean said...

Tiffany and Eric, you don't know me but I volunteered at Hope in 2007 and loved your little guy. I have a blog that I did and do have many pics that I can send to you. Please check out our blog and feeel free to contact me.

www.shaunaandmacleansadventuretochina.blogspot.com
take care, Shauna and MacLean xo

Tiffany said...

Hi, Eric and Tiffany. We found your blog because we are also adopting from China and our process dates are almost exactly the same. Our names are also Eric and Tiffany. We, too, are Christians. We would love to follow your blog. We have a blog about our process www.hannahshan.blogspot.com. We'll be praying for you and Levi.

Eric and Tiffany McBryde & Lauren, Andrew, Gabriel, and Hannah Shan

Unknown said...

Just found your blog, and will be catching up. We hope Levi is doing well after his surgery. We are hoping that you'll travel soon.

Natalie said...

Tiffany & Eric, I will be praying! Also I pray that He comforts YOU and gives YOU peace. He'll take care of your little guy. Who by the way is soooooo handsome! I just can't wait until you get him!
I'll keep following your blog
♥Natalie

Tiffany said...

Hi, Tiffany. Our dossier is going to China this Friday 1/30. Our dates will be so close. I wonder if we'll be travelling around the same time (not that we'll see you). I hope Levi's surgery went well and that he is recovering with caring people. We have been praying for him. If you'd like to email me rather than using these comments, my email is tiffanymcbryde@comcast.net.

Tiffany and Eric McBryde

Amy & Phil Weinmeister said...

Hey guys!! We are so excited to see that things are moving along. We are praying for little Levi...please let us know how the surgery went.

Love,
Amy & Phil