Friday, April 3, 2009

urgent prayer request

Please pray for our little one he is not doing well right now. He was realeased from the hospital and now has been admitted again to ICU. I know God is there with him, but I am so worried about him. Here is what I know.

We went to hospital on Monday with Justin for tests and checkup and they found fluid on the right side near his lungs and more fluid around his heart. They admitted him in ICU the same day. He first had a tube near the heart which has been taken out today. On Tuesday they put a tube on the right side and it is still draining. The fluid is accumulating near the heart again but the doctors can't just put a tube and get it all out as the fluid is not in one spot but spread out. They were talking about opening him up again to get the fluid out but Dr.Shankar wants to avoid doing that. Dr.Shankar will be back in Singapore tomorrow. Will let you know what happens.

7 comments:

Cristina said...

I am praying. Keep us posted!

Unknown said...

I'll certainly pray. Keep us posted. So sorry you can't be with him.

Unknown said...

praying my friend!!!

Christie said...

Thanks for letting us know. I'm so sorry. We love you guys.

amy said...

Thanks for visiting our blog!! Yes, we have very close LID dates (maybe the next round of LOA's???) We are an I800 family so we have to deal with all the hauge stuff as well..No fun! Your son is adorable! We will be praying for him and following along. Our bio daughter has multiple CHD so I cant imagine how hard this is for you when you cant even be there!
Blessings
Amy
www.journeytohauyongyang.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

With a broken heart I read your post. I will be praying.
Hugs to the both of you!

Shelly and Family said...

Oh My Gosh...I am on my hands and knees praying for this super sweet little man and you guys too...I have been wanting to call you for over a week now, but my life has been HeLL...sigh. I have been running around like crazy trying to do too much in a day's time and I am over-the-edge! I am really hoping I can get in touch with you tomorrow night (Thursday) I know you have bible get-together, but I am going to try anyway. Tonight I have to call my Dad for his birthday (which was yesterday) I remembered to post it to our blog but forgot to call him...see a dollar short & a day late lol (I think thats how the saying goes...) Anyway, take care my dear friend & please keep us posted...HUGS