Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We got our LOA!!!

We got our LOA! Very shocked and excited. Still no update on Levi, but we are believing God that He has worked all the details out. I don't believe our LOA would of come so soon if He is not going to be ready for us to pick him up. I can' t believe we will be going to China so soon to get our little guy that we have waited so long to meet.  Thank you everyone for all of your Prayers, Love, and support we appreciate each and everyone of you. I will post an update as soon as we get one. Our agency has requested one so hopefully we will hear something soon. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahoo! That is great news!

Cristy said...

I am SO thrilled for you and can't wait to hear that our prayers have been answered and he is doing GREAT!!!

Donna said...

WOOHOO! Get packin ;)

Jen Thompson said...

Yeah!!! We got ours too! Maybe we will be travelmates!!!
Sharing in your joy,
jen thompson

amy said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you (and so hopeful for mine to come soon too!!)
Blessings
Amy

Heidi said...

We got ours, too!!! I hope we're all in the air by mid-June!! So excited!! Henan, here we come!!
Heidi and Mark

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! Why did you not tell me in your email?! Congratulations!!!!!!! Can't wait to see him with you guys - and to see you all in person!